Help me identify this old frame

if anyone has any information about this old (german?/russian?) motorized bicycleframe.. please share the info.

manufacturer? year? how many been produced?

the motor on the floor is not from this frame.

pictures:

http://photos.yahoo.com/tomileppikangas

thanks for the info.

Lobotomi@suomi24.fi

Vasta

I guess you mean bike in photo no.3? I added that to identify where the motor is from.

need to identify the frame in photos 1&2. thanks.

Vasta

lobotomi Kirjutas:need to identify the frame in photos 1&2. thanks.

Having a lot of pre-1950 bicycles, mopeds etc (totally more than 80 items) I guess that it might be some of the German-originated moped which was origonally equipped with the Sachs, JLO ore something similar 98 ccm engine. As I know there were a huge number of different producers of shuch kind of mopeds in 1930s in all around the world. Therefore, it\'s quite hard to identify the exact manufacturer.

By the way, from where you found it? The front wheel seems to be taken from Latvian Gauja moped and the saddle covers looks like quite a Russian style. I\'m afraid, that the item might be rebuilt.

I know the person who know a lot about these mopeds. Maybe he can identify it.

Valdo

Eesti Jalgrattamuuseumi  looja ja eestvedaja
Tutvustame jalgratta ajalugu Eesti vaates, väljas on üle 170 muuseumiväärtusega ratta
Asume Kesk-Eestis Väätsal Pikk 9.
Vasta

that´s right. I believe it´s german too.. and rebuild.

I just bought a book: \"kleine maschinen-ganz grob\".. which introduces quite a lot of these german bikes.. 300 photos.. but this one was not any of those... durkopp and diamant looked much like this one.. but...

over 60 manufacturers made over 450 models these kind of bikes in germany (1930-50).

..it´s a search allright.

Germany-CCCP-Estonia-Finland. maybe the history.. from estonia to finland for sure.

,Tomi

Vasta

Kasutaja, kes vaatavad seda teemat: 1 külali(st)ne