Teema on suletud

Q: Windows 7 or vista..?

Hi to all
I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?

I think that Windows 7 will be a better choise, but... only after some period (so-called test period) when the most critical bugs and security vulnerabilities will already discovered and patched. I think this will happen somewhen in the middle of 2010.

What concerns the present situation, then I still recommend XP Professional (with a corresponding SPs) - a long-used and proven-to-work-correctly system. Vista is in my mind... a serious error and failure and I don't recommend to use it anywhere.

Valdo

Eesti Jalgrattamuuseumi  looja ja eestvedaja
Tutvustame jalgratta ajalugu Eesti vaates, väljas on üle 170 muuseumiväärtusega ratta
Asume Kesk-Eestis Väätsal Pikk 9.

This is not a computer board, but...
...I have been using W7 for some months and it is a way to go - no problems. For regular office work, XP may have a little better performance, though.

Windows 7 for sure...i had vista, but changed it to win 7 now and it`s much better, with vista things were always crashing and "not responding".
Im not saying thats always the case with vista, but from my experience i would`nt recommend it to anyone.

If your're using your computers for office work only then maybe you should consider trying Mac OS. I've been a Mac user for quite a while now and don't ever want to see a Windows computer in my life.
Oh and Windows 7 looks like a cheap Mac rip-off anyway.

Teema kinni, pole meile siia robotite poste vaja.

A.

Life\'s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting \"Holy s--t!....What a ride!
Teema on suletud

Kasutaja, kes vaatavad seda teemat: 1 külali(st)ne